MLS # 3891107
17212 Flagler Drive
Austin, TX 78738
A stunning Hill Country Contemporary home by 2013 MAX Awards winning builder, Seven Custom Homes. This Home of Distinction was open for a specialty showcase tour in early Spring 2014. This one-of-a-kind 2 story home features 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, 4 living areas, and a spacious 3 car garage. The expansive outdoor living area includes a gourmet summer kitchen and a custom designed pool and spa overlooking the community fishing pond and gorgeous views. The crisp finish out and curvilinear accents set this home apart from any other. Seven Custom Homes has a keen eye for contemporary styling while maintaining a warm and inviting feel throughout. This is a truly innovative custom home that raises the bar for up and coming trends.
1.119 Acres next to the fishing pond
Approximately 5,102 square feet
5 Bedrooms all with direct bathroom access
3 Living rooms: great room, 2 game rooms, office
3 Car garage plus storage
Master wing on 1st floor
Office & guest suite on 1st floor
Great room with fireplace
Curved gallery to office & half bath
Custom Ceiling in most rooms
Expansive eat at kitchen island
Formal dining / game room with bar
Mud room, butler’s pantry & storage
Luxurious master wing with patio access
Dual shower heads & jetted tub in master
3 Bedrooms up with 2nd game room
Impressive floor plan for entertaining
Fabulous views from every room
Over 1,130 square feet of covered patios
Pool, spa & summer kitchen
Best lot located next to the amenities center
The Long view.
Belvedere. It means “panoramic viewpoint”. As you gaze out on the spectacular scenery of the Texas hill country that is self-evident truth. From the elegant entrance to its handsome hill country terrain, Belvedere appeals to the visual senses. With an emphasis on hill country designs, you’ll see one-of-a-kind homes with extensive setbacks, tile or metal roofs, and 100% masonry exteriors. Home sites are at least 1 acre and some stretch to 3 acres in size. Work with one of our outstanding custom builders: or select your hill country home site from the folks who created the community with the option of building now or later. Like the view, the possibilities seem endless. It will change your view of the world.
An Inspired vision.
Belvedere offers remarkable recreational activities. Miles of scenic nature trails twist and turn through an 80-acre hill country nature preserve, while a lazy river pool will gently push your cares away. Even the fish in our ponds see to cooperate… and we return the favor with our catch and release program. It’s an idyllic life in a gated community where your family will enjoy the camaraderie of a clubhouse with indoor and outdoor facilities, lazy-river pool, sport court, and children’s playscape. Now consider this: property taxes are low, development standards are high, and the views are long. All that makes the value just right. It’s easy to see yourself here.
Hill country perfect.
A few minutes in one direction you’ll find natural wonders like the 50-foot waterfall at Hamilton Pool, and a near-secret 2500-acre park for bikers, hikers, and fly fishermen. A few minutes in the other direction are highly regarded Lake Travis schools, the new Hill Country Galleria, and a range of restaurants including legendary Mexican food favored by locals like Willie Nelson. Just 23 miles from downtown, Belvedere is as close to Austin as Lakeway, yet Belvedere is prettier, quieter, and less congested. If you think the beauty of the Texas Hill Country is out of reach, nothing could be further from the truth.
10 Reasons to buy at Belvedere on Hamilton Pool Road
- The Texas Hill Country is defined by nature. The next rise in the road always leads to another magnificent view, and each of our 1-3 acres home sites, many adjacent to the 80-acre nature preserve, offers a unique vista. Our sites are large enough to give you and your family the space and privacy that Hill Country living is known for.
- One of the first things you’ll notice is… nothing. No traffic, no crowds – nothing but the peaceful passage of time. Your Hill Country home is a refuge from the frantic pace of daily life, but you’re never more than a few minutes from everything you need: shopping and dining at locations throughout the area, including the Hill Country Galleria; entertainment and festivals of every flavor; adventures for sports enthusiasts of all stripes; and all the advantages of living within a community that was named “Best Overall Community” for 2010.
- Here’ is where you build your dream. Belvedere brings together the highest quality custom homebuilders – masters of a wide variety of architectural style ranging from Spanish Colonial to Fredericksburg Farmhouse; Tuscany to Hill Country Contemporary. Whatever you envision, we can help you create.
- Our beautiful gated entrance provides the security and privacy so important to our homeowners and their families. Access is controlled by electronic keypad, so you know who’s coming to visit, and you won’t be bothered by uninvited guests.
- This isn’t a development – it’s a community. Our resident families are Texas friendly, and you’ll soon get used to a wave of the hand and a “hey y’all!” when you’re out and about. We pride ourselves on our active homeowners association, which works year-round to improve and maintain this place we call home.
- When you begin to build your dream home, we give you plenty to work with. These are big sites, featuring all kinds of terrain, with lots of trees. Compare our sites with the price of lots in over crowed city neighborhoods, and you’ll see what a value Belvedere can be.
- Belvedere is the work of an experienced developer who has brought to fruition a beautiful master plan with streets, amenities, and underground utilities already in place, with no development debt to hamper future improvements.
- Our community boasts a common sense set of covenants and restrictions that focuses on building the best neighborhoods possible, while maintaining a long-term vision of quality and environmental sensitivity.
- Belvedere is part of the Lake Travis Independent School District, one of the highest rated in the Central Texas area, and all schools attended by Belvedere residents have been classified as exemplary – the highest possible ranking.
- It’s not just the home sites that offer real value. Belvedere residents enjoy lower tax rates than almost anywhere on the west side of Austin – as much as 15% – 20% lower.
Virtual tour at http://vtour.realtour.biz/17212FlaglerDrive/Austin/TX
For a private showing or more info please contact:
Keller Williams Luxury International
1921 Lohman’s Crossing, Suite 100, Lakeway, TX 78734
Amber Hart, Realtor
*The information contained herein is furnished by the owner to the best of his knowledge, but is subject to verification by the purchaser, and agent assumes no responsibility for correctness thereof. The sale offering is made subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdraw without notice. In accordance with the law, this property is offered without regard to race creed or national origin.*